Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is This The Weirdest Condom Commercial Ever Created?

 
Yes, this is a condom commercial for senior citizens. The first thing I don't understand is why some of these people need condoms for blowjobs. The next thing I don't understand is why they're dry humping and talking about condoms. And the last thing I will just throw in here is if there are married senior citizens getting STD's and both the husband and wife have been banging for years, someone in that marriage has cheated. You don't just magically get an STD when you're both perfectly fine. Therefore, I think this should've been more about cheating on your spouse than using condoms when your balls are old and wrinkly. 

Sidenote: How hilarious was it when the black lady was on top of the white guy in the reverse cowgirl position? For some odd reason I found that shit hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment