Friday, April 27, 2012

Why Would She Make The Phone Call?

 
Alright so I have this friend who received a phone call the other day from this girl. Now before I tell you what happened let me tell you about the girl. How do they know each other? Oh, funny you should ask that. Take it back a few months and she was blowing him mid afternoon in his bedroom. There you have the ins and outs of how they know each other. 

Now on to the story. My friend receives a phone call from this chick a couple of days ago. They haven't spoke in months, yet she made this mystery phone call. What was the phone call about? Because apparently my friend was at a red light, she pulled up next to him and he didn't see her. She called to say, "Thanks for not saying hi to me." 

Later on, thinking about this phone call my friend texts her saying what's up and makes a joke telling her she should come over tomorrow during the day. She writes back, "Haha very funny, I'm dating someone now!" When I heard this I almost fucking lost it. If you're dating someone bitch, why the fuck are you even making the phone call? Am I over reacting to this? I don't think so. What the fuck is the point to make the phone call? You sucked this kid's dick, you're now dating someone else, why is it necessary to call him to say thanks for not saying hi while you two were at a red light? 

If you're not gonna want to suck his dick again anytime in the near future, why make the call? Is there something that just goes off in your brain that says, "I'm craving attention, I need some now." If you're dating someone there is absolutely no reason to make that phone call. You need your fucking head examined. Just another example of another dumb broad. Girls, this is the shit that pisses us off. If your boyfriend found out you called this kid, he would go nuts. You might think there's nothing wrong with it but look at the facts. His cock was in your mouth, unless you're putting it back in there, there's absolutely no reason to make a phone call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment