Friday, April 20, 2012

Is Throwing A Plate At A Crackhead A Bit Over The Top?

 
I have this friend who's telling me this story the other day about his confrontation with a crackhead in a public place. He went to a lovely little outdoor place with his girlfriend and was trying to just have a nice time on his day off. Suddenly across from them they spot a crackhead eating by herself. My friend's girlfriend makes a remark judging the crackhead and he tried to play it off like he wasn't gonna judge her just yet and told her to relax. 

There was his first mistake not realizing that a crackhead is a crackhead no matter how you look at it. Now, the crackheads bill comes and my friend's first sign of judgement comes out. He's watching and wondering what she's gonna do. She gets up, puts the checkbook on my friend's plate and says, "Thank you very much," and then starts to walk out. Here is where the story gets good. 

My friend gets up to yell at her and she doesn't respond as she's walking away. So what do you do in this situation? Well if you're my friend, you take the plate and the checkbook and heave a hail mary across the restaurant. And a hail mary he heaved, for a touchdown, to the back of her head. The plate hit her in the head and down went Frazier. 

Now, being that she's a crackhead she didn't even really feel this she just jumped right up and started flipping out telling the restaurant that he was her ex boyfriend and all this nonsense. I mean let's get real here hun, who do you think the restaurant's gonna believe? A guy who's sitting there with his girlfriend and their dog, or a crackhead trying to run out on her bill? 

I'll save you the suspense, they did not believe the crackhead. Which brings me to my question of is throwing a plate at a crackhead a bit over the top? The answer here is simple. Not when she's trying to get you to pay her bill. Kudos to my friend for the aim of a sharp shooter at a three mile distance. And no, there is not a judge or jury who could ever prosecute on this matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment