Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is Slothy Dead?

 
Has anyone seen the man known as Slothy anytime in recent memory? I mean forget about just writing for the blog, how about a text, a phone call even a fucking carrier pigeon would be nice. Am I that much of a duechbag boss that he can't even just check in to say hello? 

All I heard all winter was how he was blaming baseball for his absence. I mean this is coming from a guy who's ERA is over 6, how hard can baseball really be? Yeah my career batting average may be in the .250's, but I at least stayed in contact with people while I was getting K'd left and right. This guy doesn't even wanna talk to family members. 

So I ask, is Slothy dead? Are we going to have a report that we've found the Sloth face down in a drained pool somewhere in the near future? If anyone has seen him please call 1-800-PINSTRAIGHTFASTBALL that's right 1-800-PINSTRAIGHTFASTBALL. If we can gather any information at all on our lost boy it would be greatly appreciated. 

Sidenote: Sticking with the baseball theme I've been thinking of some new t-shirts. Blue shirt with red lettering, on the front it says From LSD to MVP and on the back Hamilton #32. Think about it, it could be the best seller out there. 

1 comment:

  1. And he wasted a blog post calling me out and saying he was back like Dre. Tsk Tsk

    ReplyDelete