Friday, April 27, 2012

Should Women Be Allowed To Get Hit?

 
Am I completely wrong when I say that women can be the biggest assholes on the face of the earth? No, you know why? Because women get to do and say anything they want to any guy out there knowing full well that there are absolutely no physical repercussions for their actions. 

For instance, your girlfriend gets you this beautiful signed picture of one of your favorite baseball players, has it framed for you and everything. Then suddenly you get into a fight one night and she rips it off your wall and smashes that fucking thing into the ground. You're telling me she doesn't deserve to get hit for that? I don't condone hitting women, but that doesn't mean that I don't think they don't deserve to be hit for doing asshole things. 

Like look at it from a guys point of view. Could you imagine if we could say whatever we wanted to people without any physical repercussions? I would be saying anything I wanted to anyone out there. But I can't do that because if I speak my mind and tell that guy he looks like a total fucking asshole in those skinny jeans, I probably get hit. Not that I wouldn't kick his ass after he hit me because if I got my ass beat by a dude wearing skinny jeans I would give up on life. But that's not the point. The point is that I can't say that otherwise I'm getting punched in the face. 

But you women can do or say anything you want. So that begs the question, should women be allowed to get hit? I think yes, but not by men. I think there should be a separate division in the police department strictly for asshole women. If a women does something cunty to you, you just call up this division of the police department and a woman comes down and kicks their ass. This way you're not the guy known as a woman beater, and she learns her lesson. Killing two birds with one stone right here. Yes ladies, you do deserve to get hit all the time, and you should be allowed to get hit when warranted. We know you get special privileges because you have vagina's but this should be a rule put in affect immediately. When warranted, you should be allowed to get hit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment