Monday, April 23, 2012

Four Year Old Wants A Playstation, Doesn't Get It, And Pulls A Real Life Call Of Duty On His Pops

 

I guess if you make your kid really unhappy by not buying him his playstation you probably shouldn't leave your pistol within arms reach for him to smoke your ass. Am I racially profiling if I say that I am not surprised that it's a Saudi child? I guess I crossed that line a little bit there, whatever, get the fuck over it. Anyway, I guess this little shit figured if you can't play call of duty on your ps3, you can play it in real life. And then it's just BOOM! Headshot City. Kids these days just murdering their parents over gaming systems; and you're telling me this world isn't completely fucked? You're probably wrong. And what do you do with a four year old who shoots people up? I say throw his ass in the joint and make him grow up real fucking quick. By the time he's ten he'll be tatted up, throwing bows and shanking people all day long. In jail I think they call that "Being A Boss". 

No comments:

Post a Comment