Thursday, April 19, 2012

No, You Can't Dance With Whoever You Want...

 
I love when girls just get into relationships and they always as their guy, "So like when I go out can I like dance with whoever I want?" Can I ask you what you would like your guy to say to this statement? This is possibly one of the dumbest questions a woman could ask a man and I am going to explain to you why. 

First of all, what is dancing these days? Dancing isn't grabbing a girl by the hand and twirling and dipping her anymore. These days dancing is a girl bent over with her hands on the floor as she backs her ass up onto a guys cock simulating getting fucked doggy style. So if you're simulating getting fucked by another guy, what part of that makes it okay? 

"Well it's just dancing, I'm not making out with him." Okay, so if a girl is grinding all up on my shit as I simulate banging her is that okay with you? I would seriously doubt it. You would rip our cocks off. Who cares if you're not making out with him, you're simulating getting piped and to make it worse you're doing it in a public place. Do you need your fucking head examined?

So ladies, for all of you who have boyfriends and would like to remain faithful to them, this is my advice, don't go out looking to grind all up on some random dudes. If you wanna dance in a circle with your girls, by all means do it. But when penis touches your ass, that's the signal to walk away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment