Monday, April 9, 2012

Chick Gets Annihilated By Plan Take Off

 
Oh yeah, let me hang on to the fence at the airport while this giant plane takes off so I can wave goodbye to everyone who I don't know on the fucking plane. Yeah, sounds like a whole lot of fucking fun until you get annihilated and break your face on a little ass brick wall. Now you're gonna need your fucking teeth and face rearranged hun. By the way, did anyone notice after the slow mo was played the chick in the thong with the great tanker? I did, I also had a half chub rolling after I saw it, but that's neither here or there. And no I have no remorse for this girl who got chucked fifty feet. Maybe don't stand next to a plane while it's taking off you dumb broad. Then you won't need reconstructive face surgery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment