Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Reader Email: False Advertisement

Email from Rob:


As I sit here at work on my lunch break, I can't help but notice delivery trucks and billboards all over. Pepsi max. Coke zero. 0% interest loans. And just about every other scam/ false advertisement known to man. And I can't help but come to the conclusion that the biggest scam/ false advertisement of them all, are WOMEN. That's right.

The black widow. The female praying mantis. THE STATEN ISLAND FEMALE. Let me take you on a trip through the beautiful town on 'You-didn't-look-like-that-when-you-came-home-with-me-last-nightsville.'

At the bar she's beautiful. Dark tan, blue eyes, long black hair down to her ass, huge tits. But what you wake up to is one of her blue color contacts popped off during the act, her hair extension got ripped off, her bra is so padded it won 4 stars at the auto safety convention, bronzer is smeared all over your sheets, and you stepped on 2 press on nails on your way to take a piss.

As men we should be able to sue under false advertisement. 'real coke taste and zero calories'? Suck me. Then she wants to post on Facebook 'wheres all the REAL men?'. How dare you. Ladies, here's a word of advice, your never going to find a 'real man' of every time he goes to bed with you it turns into Jekyll and Hyde.

PlanB-liever

Rob, this is one of the best things I have ever actually heard out of a man's mouth. It is the epitome of what women are. Men might be bigger liars, but women tell the biggest lies. Makeup? She's not that pretty. Heels? She's not that tall. Hair extensions? Her hair ain't that long. Push up bra? Her tits aren't that big. Fake tits? They were never hers. All women are false advertisements. It's just a known fact. And that is what the world has come to. These are the things that we exploit. I owe you a free t-shirt Rob.

Sidenote: I will be giving out free t-shirts for the best email's that I receive throughout the week. And the best one's will be posted on here. 

1 comment: