Wednesday, November 7, 2012

THERE IS A GOD!!! METS BUYOUT JASON BAY'S CONTRACT!!!

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/mlb/381618/mets-agree-to-part-ways-with-jason-bay

The Mets have finally done it! They have bought out Jason Bay's contract. I literally have the biggest fucking boner you can imagine right now. This guy was nothing but a complete and utter disaster in three years with this team. I can't even explain to you how happy I am. I don't have to watch him ground out to short every other at bat, I don't have to watch him just have the worst at bats a major leaguer has ever had, and most importantly I just don't have to watch him in a Mets uniform. He is officially gone and I love it. Finally, management did something right. I love this shit. Brighter days might just be ahead in Queens.

1 comment:

  1. Free at last, free at last....GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE FREE AT LAST!!!

    ReplyDelete