Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Don't Get This Drunk at Your Girlfriend's House

My buddy was telling me this story the other night and it turned out to be extremely blog worthy. On Thanksgiving Eve he went out with his girlfriend and got absolutely shit hammered. I mean I'm pretty sure we were all shit hammered on that night, but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, he got hammered with his girl and went back to her house. And then the fun began.

As normal couple's do they go back to his girlfriend's house and they go to bed. Now, as any drunk person does, my buddy woke up and had to take a piss. He managed to find the bathroom, but then he got a little confused. And when I say he got a little confused, I mean he went back into the wrong bedroom.

Keep in mind here that my buddy is not the smallest of humans, so when he's there, you know he's there. He somehow managed to find a bedroom in his drunken haste. But he also managed to find his girlfriend's mom's bedroom. Yes, it's exactly what you're thinking, he crawled into bed with his girlfriend's mother. Now I don't know if spooning was taking place or what, he didn't get too much into those details but he said his girl's mother went ape shit.

She was flipping the fuck out, he had no idea what was going on because he was drunk and now the entire house was woken up. What the fuck happened after this I have no idea but I don't need to explain to you that Thanksgiving morning was the definition of awkward. There was probably a titty grab involved that we don't know about. But this is a lesson for everyone sleeping over their girlfriend's house. NEVER get this drunk. Only bad things can happen when you crawl into bed with your girlfriend's mother.

1 comment:

  1. got to find out more details to this story and update this blog

    ReplyDelete