Saturday, November 10, 2012

Drunk Story Saturday's: I Forgot Where I Was Supposed To Go

Drunk Story from Tom (Hoboken): 
"So I was out in NYC one night and I just so happened to be texting this chick I had met a few weeks back who I knew lived in the city. I was out and I went to see my boy who bartends and he got me totally fucked up. She decided to extend the invite to me to come over since she clearly wanted the D, so I went. I thought I knew her address, but it turns out I didn't have any fucking clue where I was. I was looking around I went into the wrong building twice and now I really had no clue. I called her up to tell her where I was and that I couldn't find her place. She comes outside and taps me on the shoulder and says, "Are you fucking kidding me?" It turns out the wrong building I had gone into twice was actually the correct building, both times. I was just way too shitfaced. Did I still function? Yes. Was it good? I have no idea." 

Hey man, I'm just impressed that this chick still wanted to fuck you after all that. That's all I really need to say. I'm also pretty sure she won't be wanting to fuck you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment