Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Asshole of the Day Award

http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-florida/treasure-coast/Parents-forgiving-of-teacher-accused-of-having-sex-with-teen/-/8882916/17391478/-/xttys3z/-/index.html

Yeah, let me guess, you thought that was part of the whole foreign exchange student thing. What do I mean? I mean the teacher who got caught getting piped out by the 16 year old live in foreign exchange student. Oh yeah, she got caught by her husband. That's always good. Getting caught by your husband while you're getting fucked by a 16 year old foreign guy named Jocque or some shit. I'm surprised this kid is still alive. If I'm the husband, he's dead and so is she. But that's why I'm not married. Here's your t-shirt lady, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment