Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's Not Because Of The Pie...

Alright so a co worker of mine is with this guy, but she doesn't suck his dick. Why? I don't know, but she doesn't suck his dick. She was wondering the other day why he was overly excited to see her. She thought it was because she made him a homemade apple pie. Myself and another colleague of mine said it was because he thought he was getting his dick sucked. The obvious answer isn't the pie.

Look, it's been a while now, you haven't sucked his dick, and you're going over to his place with a homemade pie. When he hears the word "pie" he's not thinking about the pie. He's thinking, "She made me a pie, I'm getting my dick sucked tonight." He's not thinking, "I really hope this pie tastes good." He's thinking when the fuck is she sucking my dick, and if it's not tonight when she makes me a pie, then when the fuck is it gonna be.

The pie is a nice gesture and all, but he'd much rather have the blowjob. You can both eat the pie after the blowjob, but the main thought in his mind is the blowjob. He's never going to be overly happy because of baked goods. He's going to be overly happy about blowjobs.

1 comment:

  1. Umm...call me crazy but I'd rather a freshly baked pecan pie

    ReplyDelete