Friday, November 30, 2012

Honestly, How Bad Can Greg McElroy Be?

With all the talk about how terrible Mark Sanchez is and how terrible we know Tim Tebow is has anyone ever stopped and asked how bad can Greg McElroy be? I mean seriously. The guy played QB for Alabama, he won a national title, and I'm about 99.999% sure that he can throw the football better than Tim Tebow. How bad can the fucking guy be?

I mean if you're the Jets what is there to lose at this point? Sanchez has the worst passer rating in the history of football, Tebow can't throw in general, and this guy is sitting on your bench. Fuck the Tebow chants, how about the McElroy chants? He can't possibly be much worse than the other two guys, there is just no way.

I'm pretty sure you can take a random person out of the stands and they can't do much worse than Sanchez and Tebow. I say fuck it, let this McElroy guy play. Is he gonna look any worse than running into his own player and fumbling a ball for a TD? I would seriously doubt it. Maybe he throws a few interceptions, what else is new with the Jets quarterbacks? I'm just saying, how terrible can this fucking guy be that he can't even get his name mentioned with Sanchez and Tebow? I say let him play. Why? because he's probably gonna be a back up somewhere else next season, let him get a little time in the spotlight before he never plays again.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe someone in the franchise read this post because McElroy had a sick game today...Jets still suck though

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If you don't put in McElroy for the rest of the year by god I swear I will text you every five minutes until you change your mind. "
    -Joe Namath, after the game December 2, 2012.

    ReplyDelete