Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Reader Email: Did She or Did She Not Insinuate She Was Taking it in the Ass?

Email from Glenn (Staten Island):
"So, the other night I invited over the girl who I've been banging. We've just straight up been banging and nothing else. She comes by, we bang, and she goes home. The other night I went out drinking and texted her. She texted me back saying she was pissed because she was on her period. I said it was cool, just come over anyway. In her response through the text she wrote a huge smiley face. I thought this was insinuating that she was going to gladly take it in the ass. When she got to my place I stuck my face right in her tits and she started blowing me from the side. I reached back and starting tickling her butthole a little bit and she stopped blowing me and said, "Don't think I'm doing anal." Did she or did she not insinuate with the smiley face in the text message that she was ready to take it in the ass? Maybe I'm wrong? I need advice here." 

That's tough because she's a chick. Chicks throw smiley faces around like they're verbs when it comes to text messages. You never know. The smiley face could have just meant I can't wait to suck a dick. Or it could have insinuated I love it in my ass. I don't know, I wasn't there. I think you jumped the gun on her taking it in the ass. Next time just assume you're getting a blowjob.

No comments:

Post a Comment