Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What You Shouldn't Say on Your First Date

I love working at a bar for a number of different reasons, but one reason is that I get to witness a shit ton of first dates. Once again, on a slow night, there was another one. Except this one was different than most. Mainly because it was technically over before it started.

What exactly happened? They walked in, sat down, and ordered their first round of drinks. When I asked if they wanted to start a tab, the girl pulled out her card and insisted that she had it. Instead of doing what EVERY normal fucking guy would do, all the guy responded with was, "She's trying to get me drunk tonight, she wants me to be her first Asian." The look on her face was so priceless that I couldn't even think of what to respond with. All I said thinking out loud was, "Wow, that just happened."

Instead of ending it right there this asshole kept going. He then said, "Yup, I said it, she's ready to go tonight." At that point I knew this date was fucked. First off to actually make her pay is retarded, that's definitely not getting laid step number one. Secondly, to actually say what you're thinking while you're on the first date is just sheer stupidity. Bro, that's something a guy says when he's officially dating a girl after like six months. Not on the first date.

Basically guys, this was the blue print of everything not to do on the first date. They had one drink, and they were gone. I'm also pretty sure she decided she was never going to speak to this asshole again. Ladies, tell me honestly. If this happened to you on the first date would you ever think about talking to the guy again? Please comment of email even though I already know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment