Saturday, November 24, 2012

Drunk Story Saturday's: Terrible Luck

Drunk Story from Ralph (NYC):
"I went out for happy hour one night and of course this turned into an all night drinking affair. My buddy and his cousin were with me and his cousin called up a couple of girls to come meet us. It was perfect, three girls showed up and there was three of us. Basically, we were laying the mack down all night long and me and my buddy went back to these chicks apartment. What happened? I didn't have a condom. So the girl gives me her apartment key and tells me to go to the Walgreens around the block to get one. I was so fucked up I forgot where her apartment was and then when I finally found it I forgot which door it was. I tried her key on every apartment throughout the entire hallway until I found the right one. And then by the time I got back she was passed out. My luck is atrocious."

Is it terrible luck? Or is it just you drinking too much? I think it's a little bit of both. Always have to bring a condom and be prepared you never know when you're gonna need it. However, this story is hilarious and I do kind of feel bad for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment