Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm Hoarding Hostess Products Until April

http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-hostess-to-go-out-of-buiness-20121116,0,3714808.post

If you haven't heard by now, Hostess is going out of business making this one of the saddest days in American history. Now it's not just the fact that there will be no more Twinkies and cupcakes and ho hos and even fruit pies. It's the fact that Hostess owns Drakes and there will be no more Devil Dogs, Yodels and Ring Dings. I haven't been this upset since I found out Santa wasn't real. I'm hoarding Devil Dogs, Yodels and Ring Dings until April when these are officially shut down for good. And then I'm gonna have a little black market of Hostess and Drakes products running out of my basement. I have no other choice, they made me do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment