Friday, November 23, 2012

Well La dee Frikin Da!!


As I've grown in age, I've tried to control my emotions more maturely. I try to step away from the situation and realize my anger has no impact on a professional sporting event so there is really no reason for me to get too high or low during a game....that being said, I took about 15 gigantic steps back in my maturity process last night.

3 TD's in 52 seconds. Let me repeat that, 21 points in less than a fucking minute. 90 yard screen passes, offensive lineman getting THROWN by defensive lineman. Quarterbacks fumbling the ball on a slide. Special Teams continuing to be absolutely atrocious. I mean you have got to be kidding me. Wait, I almost forgot Shonn Greene fumbling the ball reaching for a first down like he was in the motherfucking endzone. Are you kidding me TYPO? My friend from Boston texted me after the Sanchez fumble, "SANCHEZZZ!!" And as I was responding to this with "I didn't see the play what happened? I was too busy throwing my remote into the T.V. after Shonn Greene fumbled and the Pats scored a 90 yard touchdown" As I was about to press "send" Joe Mcknight decides to cough the ball up right into the hands of Edelman and I just dropped my phone. I then received a text, "hahahahaha, when it rains, it fucking pours."

Truer words couldn't have been spoken. This is a pathetic organization right now. With a pathetic fan base. Steve alluded to this in his post, but the fact that the stadium actually got loud after the safety is pathetic on about 1,000 levels. For all of the "fans" who are cheering for Tebow to come into the game, kill yourself. Legitimately, jump off of a bridge and die on impact. If you're stupid enough to believe Tebow is the answer I don't want you procreating and breeding more idiotic members of your DNA on to this planet. So do the human race a favor, stop polluting the gene pool and put some arsenic in your chicken pot pie.

I don't even know what to say after last night. The 2nd quarter was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen in my life. This season is OVER! OVER! Like I said before the season started, and I caught a ton of flack for it, this team isn't good. I said they'd go 6-10 or 7-9 and I'm probably going to be right. That's a perfect record to have the same exact record next season.

Fire Rex. Fire Tannenbaum. Trade Tebow for a Pepsi machine. Get a dynamic back or a vertical threat. Have a serious discussion with your new management team on what you want to do with Mark Sanchez. Make Bart Scott retire. Ask Shonn Greene why he can't move horizontally. Figure out why Sanchez can't throw a touch pass (because he's a machine quarterback. Meaning he looks like one of those guys that went to QB clinics his entire life and now has legitimately perfect mechanics, and because of that can't make plays on the fly or alter his mechanics to make difficult throws). Poison Mike Vick so he sucks the rest of the year and possibly becomes available next year. Have conversations with Usain Bolt. Bang Woody Johnson's smoke show wife. And lick Ms. Ryan's feet until she screams with ecstasy and Rex simultaneously busts a nut into his skinny fat belly button.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment