Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Women Will Literally Take a Free Shot From Anybody

Don't women crack you up? They crack me up. Why do they crack me up? Because when I'm behind the bar I people watch for hours and I just watch the ridiculous things that women do for free shit. Like pretend to be interested in guys over 60 just so they can get free shots. 

And it's not the fact that the old guys are the one's who approach the young girls. No, no, no my friends it's the young girls who approach the old guys. Why? Because they know that these old guys are lonely guys who are hanging out at bars just to talk to people. And when a chick comes around who pretends she's interested, she'll get whatever she wants. 

This guy the other night might have been almost 70. White hair, white mustache, wrinkles everywhere and this girl was acting like he was fucking Brad Pitt. And to tease him just a little more she's ordering blowjob shots from me. She's also just continuing to order because he gave me his credit card and said to put it all on his tab. He's a dummy for allowing it to happen, but she's a cunt. 

Will women just do anything and talk to anyone for free drinks? Do they just tease and manipulate their way to everything? I'm not putting this on all women, but it's a vast majority that does this. I see it over and over again. I guess it's the way the world works. But if you're gonna run up a guys bill, at least give him a handy in the bathroom. It's the least you can do. 

2 comments:

  1. that's such an obvious move that the guy is just so stupid and deserves to pay for the shots haha

    what is more annoying is when there's a group of guys who have a table and are obviously running a tab, the hoes come and then sit down at the table, appear to be friends with the guys, then order drinks on their tab, and don't contribute. THOSE are the girls that piss me off ... from now on if they sit down im just going to make them open a separate tab ... but then the bar would make less money.... soooooooo its really a tough call lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. also it wont let me add my vote because the pole is closed but sit on my face sundays is a clear choice. Idk why there was even a pole about that

    ReplyDelete