Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lindsay Lohan Arrested for Allegedly Punching Out a Woman in a Nightclub...This is Not a Repeat From Two Months Ago, or the Month Before That

http://www.vibe.com/article/lindsay-lohan-arrested-punching-woman-nyc-nightclub

Like clockwork, every two months my girl Lindsay Lohan gets arrested. Last night she was at it again for allegedly punching a woman in a NYC nightclub. They say allegedly all the fucking time, but let's get real, she probably did it. I can't really see her not doing it. Look at the track record. At this point she probably has her very own holding cell. I love it, I can't say I am the least bit surprised. Does it really surprise anyone anymore when Lohan gets arrested for anything? Unless she was getting arrested for doing a good deed, at this point it's basically news no one cares about.

No comments:

Post a Comment