Monday, March 12, 2012

What Do You Want Us To Do?

 
Girls, do you know what is the one thing that everyone knows about all of you? That you're all extremely jealous individuals and if your guy is even caught staring at another girl it's like the end of the world. Not even staring, but like even if another girl basically throws herself in front of your guy and we look you get pissed off. But girls, what do you want us to do? 

Like really, I mean if a girl is wearing an outfit where she looks good, and I'm not talking good in a classy way I'm talking like half her ass is hanging out and her tits are bulging out, yeah, there is zero probability that I'm not gonna look. I'm not, not gonna look. I'm a guy, my dick does 50% of my thinking, I'm looking at her tits. Yes I am. 

Don't sit there and say that you don't check out other guys when we're around or not around. Whatever, we know you do. Not every guy has a six pack, so when one does, it's only natural that you check him out. But we know at the end of the day that you're still coming home with us. This is a concept that you seem to not understand when we're the ones who are looking at that chicks ginormous cans. 

I mean really, what do you want us to do? We're not talking to that girl, we're not even making an attempt to speak to her, but yes we're looking. It's not like this crazy new development that we look at other women. We're not looking at them because we're trying to get with them. We're just looking at them because they're there and they have body parts hanging out. Do you have another solution? If you do, what would you like us to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment