Saturday, March 31, 2012

Drunk Story Saturday's: $43 Sushi & Saki Bombs

 
Drunk Story from Naomi (Brooklyn)

"There's a place in the east village in New York City that has $43 all you can eat sushi and unlimited saki bombs for two hours. Place is a shit show, like people walk out and just start puking on the sidewalk as soon as they walk out. So I go with 13 of my classmates and it's like the mullet of restaurants. You walk in and it looks super quiet and then you walk towards the back and people are like shooting nerf guns. Towards the last 15 minutes of the two hours we're just like screaming and slamming as many saki bombs as we could. Apparently I didn't realize how drunk I was until I walked outside. Somehow I blindly made it on to the subway and instead of going back to Brooklyn 20 minutes away I decide it'd be a good idea to surprise my boyfriend by taking the train to Westchester. Completely blackout buying my ticket and make it to the track. Get on the train and realize that the car is full so I walk through the cars and of course drop my wallet on the tracks. So now I'm wasted in 5 inch heels crying to the conductor that my wallet is on the tracks who directs me to this man to get a claw and grab my wallet. Me and this MTA worker start pacing the tracks trying to find my wallet. We finally see it and get it and he goes, "Let me help you on the rain you need to get on," because clearly I'm a sloppy mess. I get on the train and before we even get to the first stop I'm puking up $43 worth of sushi and saki in the train bathroom. The 14 year old boy next to me is just starting at me as I sit back down and bury my head in my hands. I make it to my boyfriend's, put on sweatpants and pass out on his couch watching sister act. Nothing like it. And as I'm sending this in I'm taking the longest walk of shame ever back to Brooklyn."

Yeah, Saki and Sushi never seem like a great combo but this is absolutely hilarious. 

1 comment: