Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Date Night

 
So there's a guy taking a girl out for the first time. They are standing outside of a place with absolutely no one in it. The girl says, "Are you sure, I mean no one's in there." He responds with, "Yeah I swear the food's awesome." Keep in mind that he mentioned the food. She finally agrees and they go in. 

As they're walking in, the guy walks in behind her and looks at the owner who's sitting at the first table and gives a cheesy smile and a thumbs up. He was giving the thumbs up as saying that he's just amped to watch the Knicks game. He finds his table and has the one he wants. The perfect table where he can look right passed her and watch the Knicks game. 

Now, remember how he talked about the food? They didn't even order food. Just dirty martini's. Now as I'm standing there observing this I notice he keeps looking up. At first I'm thinking what the fuck is he looking at and then as he looks back at her and utters, "Sorry, what'd you say?" I notice that he's watching the game. 

She then goes to the bathroom and I start talking to him and he goes, "Yeah, bro I mean hopefully I'll be staying the night around the corner you know what I'm saying?" And I'm just like yeah whatever this guy says. She was annoying as fuck though and about as dumb as a box of dryer sheets. Finally when they leave, five minutes later I see the big guy walking by himself the total other way back passed the bar. He just stopped and looked at the bar and just shook his head. Looks like those dirty martini's didn't do the trick bro namath. Go get 'em next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment