Thursday, March 29, 2012

One Killed And Seven More Injured Over Argument After Party Runs Out Of Beer...Oh I Almost Forgot, It Was A Kid's Party

 

Just your run of the mill children's birthday party. Kids, adults, birthday cake, presents and of course drinking like David Hasselhoff in his prime. There's only one problem with that, they ran out of beer, a fight ensued, four people were shot, two were stabbed and another two were beaten as the party was still taking place. I guess no one could decide who was going on the beer run. I mean it's just beer everyone, it's not the end of the world. I'm gonna guess you were all drunk enough to start fighting over who was going on the beer run, so I'm gonna assume you all had just enough to drink. And it's a kid's birthday party, what the fuck is wrong with you people. The only person to get drunk at a kid's birthday party is Kenny Powers, and only he can pull it off. Speaking of Kenny Powers, I'm assuming there was a speech during this whole birthday party fiasco that went a little something like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment