Friday, March 16, 2012

Do You Believe In The Guy With The Headlight?

 
So I have this friend who was always telling me about his annoying neighbor. He referred to his neighbor as the guy with the headlight. He described him to me, he told me stories about him, and he always got so worked up over this fucking guy. It was actually pretty hilarious to see, but I have to be honest, I never actually believed him that there was actually a crazy neighbor who followed people around wearing this headlight. 

And then I took the trip to my buddy's house one night. Of course as we get in his car he points at the mystery man's house and starts talking about him again saying how the headlight guy followed him and his boy like out of the complex for no reason at all one night. And as he's talking, I'm just sitting in the passenger's seat thinking to myself that there is no way there's a dude with a headlight walking around following people. This guy was like big foot. One guy claims he exists, and no one else believes him. 

But what do you know, two hours later as we're driving back to his house my friend gets more excited than a teenager after losing his virginity. He just yells out, "THERE HE IS!" I look, and what do you know some fucking guy walking his dog turns his head around and there's a giant light on his fucking head. And what does he do? He just follows us all the way back to my friend's house just like my friend said he would. 

It was like clockwork, the guy with the headlight was wearing the same outfit that was described, he was walking his dog just like it was described, and most of all, he had this giant, obnoxious light on top of his head. I mean honestly, if one of your best friends kept telling you about this guy with a headlight would you believe him? I sure as hell didn't. Maybe now I fall into the category of the big foot believers. But I ask you, do you believe in the guy with the headlight? 


No comments:

Post a Comment