Friday, March 23, 2012

He Won't Get With That Black Chick Unless She's A Ten...

 
Once again, me and my friends are talking about fooling around with black chicks. For about 98% of white guys, getting with a black chick is not only a goal, but it is also like a once in a lifetime deal for some of us. Like we only get the opportunity one or two times and when it presents itself, we need to capitalize or it's gone forever.

So my friend says last night, "I would only do it if she's a ten." What? My other friend tries to explain to him how sexual black women are and my friend then says that he wouldn't be into that. Wait, let me get this straight, you wouldn't be into a black chick who's an 8 even if she's a freak in bed? And yes, that is exactly what he said. But what kind of drugs was this kid on? 

This is a kid who used to be a savage. He would get with white chicks that were a 3 just to make out with them. He wouldn't even bang them, he would do it just to make out with them. And now I'm hearing this same man say that he would only bang a black girl if she was a ten? What are you out of your mind? I would take a fat black chick who's a 2 just to say that I did it. I wouldn't know if it was in the back of her knee or her vagina but I would love it just to say I did it. 

Also, as stated before, black girls are freaks. They just love having sex all the time. They're like that girl I was talking about before who it's never enough for. Except all of them are like that one girl. You would love to have sex with any black chick. And the black chicks who are tens you don't find in your run of the mill bar or club. They're all on TV doing something awesome with their ass. Basically, don't give me the only if she's a ten bullshit. If you're drunk and one is there, you're gonna end up doing it. And you're gonna love every second of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment