Thursday, March 22, 2012

Why Is She Asking For My Opinion When She's Gonna Do What She Wants Anyway?

 
All women are like clockwork when it comes to picking out what to wear. They go and try on both potential items, and they come out and show you each time. Then they go back in, come out, and say, "So, which one do you like better." Then no matter what we say, she will always choose the opposite. Did I miss something here? 

Ladies, why the fuck are you making us sit there and watch you try shit on if you're just gonna choose what you want anyway? I'm telling you right now, if we did something like this to you we would have hell to pay by not getting our dick sucked for a substantial amount of time. But you just string us along making like we have a say in anything that you do, and then you just choose what you want anyway. 

Why do you do this? Does it empower you in some way and make you feel like you're the one who made the decision and you can live with it. Like what if I just said, "I like that shirt because the other one makes you look five pounds heavier,"? You would have a shit fit and then start throwing up after every meal. 

Basically what I'm asking is why are you just taking us along for the ride when we're not actually needed in situations like this? Trust me, you don't need us for these decisions. We can't even give constructive criticism without you thinking it's a personal vendetta. Like when we say something like, "Hey, I really think you should try swallowing," you would think we just told you that we murdered your mother. I know it's off this topic but I'll get to that tomorrow. Anyway ladies, can I have some sort of explanation of why you do this? I just need to know. B Slata, give me a fucking answer. 

2 comments:

  1. We do it because some part of us wants you to think we look hot, so we ask your opinion. But usually, we have a better sense of style and wind up wanting to dress more for girls because they actually appreciate clothes, so we go with the opposite of what you picked because it's usually actually the better choice. Plus, we know we can just swallow and you'll love us anyway no matter what we're wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree with the post before me.

    ReplyDelete