Monday, March 26, 2012

What The Fuck Could The Media Ask Tim Tebow About Being A Backup QB?

 
Can I ask why the fuck the Jets are holding a press conference for a fucking backup quarterback? Apparently Sanchez loves the coaches there. Hey Tim, you have never played for the coaching you giant asshole. You're a fucking media hound, jerkoff that's the only reason that you chose New York over Jacksonville. You're humbled and honored to be a Jet? Why? You make it like you're joining this great franchise, it's the fucking Jets they've been a joke for years. You have a fat loud mouth coach and they're one of the most hood rich, ghetto fab teams in the league. Tebow and Sanchez apparently have a great relationship. Can I ask how? You're a virgin and he's banging 19 year old super models, you don't have anything in common with the exception that you both can't play quarterback. I'm actually live blogging with this press conference right now and just getting more mad and raging more and more as this asshole speaks. I'm still trying to figure out Tim Tebow's relationship with the Jets coaches. Maybe I'm an asshole, but where the fuck did this happen. Why is the media asking him about how much pressure he's feeling? He should be feeling as much pressure on a football field as I do. Why? Because he's the fucking backup you giant assholes. Finally, to show you how ridiculous this is, having a press conference for a backup quarterback is like being the best man at a wedding and bringing your own photographer. 

Sidenote: If I'm Sanchez, I say fuck the Jets and request a trade to Jacksonville right now. I would turn Tebow's home town into fucking Sin City, just banging every chick, doing coke off strippers tits and becoming Tony Montana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment