Monday, March 26, 2012

How Much Meat Is Okay For One Serving?

 
After witnessing events from the other night I just felt like I needed to ask this question to all you people out there. First let me explain the situation. Little scrawny skinny guy is talking to these two fat chicks. He then proceeds to bring them to his car. His car is extremely tiny. You probably couldn't fit these two girls in a stretch limo let alone a tiny ass nissan thing. It was pure comedy to watch actually. 

So it brought me to the question, how much meat is okay for one serving? Like one fat chick isn't enough for you bro? Like you're about to go sumo wrestling with two tons of fun, this can't possibly be something that's on your bucket list. Who does shit like this? Like if you want to go harpooning for some fat poon tang one night, than that's all well and good, but if you're trying to bag two cattle and bring them home with you; you're just asking for death by suffocation. 

I mean honestly, that's just way too much meat for one serving. Sure, everyone loves a fatty once in a blue moon. But you can't be going all crazy and getting addicted to fat chicks. It's one of the worse addictions out there, and being that guy who's always carrying his harpoon on his back is no way to go through life and get labeled. I'm not writing this for me, I'm writing this for you. It's time to stop drinking the hallucinogen and get your eyesight right. It's never good to have too much meat for one serving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment