Friday, March 30, 2012

iPhone Mass Texts Should Be Banned Or They Should Just Find A Better Way To Do It...

 
This was not a topic on my mind to start the day but given the events of the last twenty minutes and me wanting to throw my phone out the fucking window I want to tell you that if you send out group texts using the iphone you are a complete asshole. Why? Because I don't know if you know this, but everyone receives every text from every individual conversation going on between the sender and everyone else and it's the dumbest thing on the planet. 

For all the good that apple has done they really dropped the ball with this one. Like why do I need to get a text notification like the next text is for me when it's a question being asked by one of the people in the mass texts to whoever sent the mass text? Why is that of any interest to me whatsoever? It's not, so why the fuck am I being notified that I have a text? 

Real time, I just picked up my phone to nine new text messages. Seven of them from numbers that I have no idea who the fuck they are, one from the mass text sender and then one from my girlfriend. The only one that has anything to do with me is from my girlfriend. The eight other texts are everyone else having a conversation about things that I don't even know or care about. This is like giving America the Swedish news channel. Why would we care? It has nothing to do with us. It's the same concept. 

So if you do have an iPhone and you are thinking about sending a group text put that phone down and reconsider immediately. Also, if I happen to be on the other end of a group text from an iPhone I will come to you house and hit you in the shin with a baseball bat. That way you will be able to look at that bruise and know to never add me as part of a mass text ever again. I think I got it all out now, that is all. Have a nice Friday. 

1 comment:

  1. Wait so..this dumb blog and your stupid job got you a girlfriend? I'd call that a fair trade.

    - More Or Less

    ReplyDelete