Monday, March 26, 2012

Who Wants To Step In The Ring With These Two Crazy Fucks?

 
Shout out to big Frank for sending this one in. What the fuck just happened here? Did anyone win? Like we got flying jump kicks, dudes flying out of the ring, people not even involved in the fight hitting mother fuckers with chairs and the best part, the ref just doesn't do a thing to stop any of the mayhem. Why is he even there? I mean really, he serves no purpose. Just a crazy, psychotic Taiwanese fight to the death right here and I'm loving it. Fuck boxing, fuck MMA, bring me some of this shit. Not to mention that the name of the place is called Reggae Discoteca. Who doesn't wanna go to this place, get fucked up and watch Taiwanese dudes battle until they die? I know I fucking do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment