Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Actually Should've Been A Therapist

 
Yeah, that' right I said it I missed my calling in life. I should've just been a fucking therapist. Why? Because the way I can break down people's situations in their life has got to be some sort of gift. Not that I'm blowing smoke up my own ass, but I'm blowing smoke up my own ass. I can bring people to tears with the way I analyze their shit. 

Let's take for instance last weekend. I was able to break down a relationship that just so happened to be in the area that people would call, the grey area. What is this area? This is the area where people who were together for a long time have broken up, yet they still speak to each other. One hopes that there is a chance they will get back together (usually the female), while the other person just keeps them around because it's guaranteed sex (usually the male). This is what it means in logical terms. 

In non logical terms it means "it's complicated". I tried to explain how there was absolutely nothing complicated about this situation. You might have hooked up with a few other people, but he's been slaying hoes since the day he said, "I need a break but I still wanna be friends." You've been hesitant to even kiss a guy because you think every day is the day your ex decides he's gonna magically get back with you. It's no secret here, you're there because you're an easy piece of ass. 

While explaining this I had noticed that I had brought this poor girl to tears. It wasn't intentional, but I had been drinking and I just wanted to explain exactly how it was from a guys point of view. And that is exactly what is was and what it is in every relationship. Either cut the chord and move on, or just get back together. There's no other way. You know why? Because you're not friends, you're just fuck buddies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment