Friday, March 23, 2012

Asshole(s) Of The Day Award

 

If this isn't parenting at its finest than I don't know what is. Two moms getting into an argument on facebook about who should be invited to a party and then arranging a fight at 9am outside the school where they drop their kids off. I wonder if all the other parents found out about this and circled up to watch this take place. Like how old are you? You're both fucking parents and you're planning fights outside of schools at 9 in the morning? When you go to a bar do you just stare at complete strangers until they wanna fight you too? Besides by the looks of you two this isn't exactly something I wanna see. We're not exactly dealing with WWE Diva's here who can fight in a kiddie pool filled with KY Jelly. This one's more of a heavyweight sumo wrestling type of fight. Either way you two would not be my first choice to babysit my child. Here are your t-shirts, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your souls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment