Wednesday, March 21, 2012

@jimboslicee's #TweetoftheDay .. Cromartie Loves Tebow Trade (By Love I Mean Hates It)

The Person...

- Antonio Cromartie @ACromartie

The Tweet...

- "Y bring Tebow in when we need to bring in more Weapons for @MSanchez let's build the team around him. We already signed to 3 year ext."

The Reaction...

- Fuck "Hard Knocks", I want a camera on Tim Tebow and another on Antonio Cromartie all year. One of the first things I thought of today when this disaster of a trade was made, was how in thee hell is Tim Tebow going to go into that New York Jets locker room and be received by Santonio Holmes, Plaxico Burress and ANTONIO CROMARTIE

Cromartie has 8 kids with a plethera of different women. I NEED to see the first conversation that these two have with each other... NEED to.

Here's your first episode preview...

Tebow - "Hello Antonio, I've heard about you're kids... I think I can help you, have you ever given abstinance a chance?"

Cromartie - "Man, fuck you... What are you gay?"

Tebow - "There's no need for that kind of language... Would you like to go workout for the upcoming season?"

Cromartie - "Why so you can hit on me? The fuck out of my face and fuck the gators, noles nicca"


This organization is becoming the Mets by the day and I absolutely love it. You just gave Mark Sanchez a new contract that makes him TOP 5 HIGHEST PAID IN THE LEAGUE! And so now you trade for Tebow who you say will "help the wildcat". Meaning you just paid Sanchez TOP 5 MONEY and now you're TAKING HIM OFF THE FIELD FOR 8-10 PLAYS A GAME!?

It makes no sense... none

When this poor kid struggles and throws one interception. He gonna have everyone boo-ing him and calling for Tebow. Go ahead do it, because then you guys will get even more dismantled then ever.

Hey 21st Jet Fans... first year I watched them, they were 1-15

Prepare yourself.

1 comment:

  1. i agree with the response of Antonio Cromartie ""Man, fuck you... What are you gay?"

    Tebow - "There's no need for that kind of language... Would you like to go workout for the upcoming season?"

    Cromartie - "Why so you can hit on me? The fuck out of my face and fuck the gators, noles nicca"

    ReplyDelete