Friday, March 30, 2012

Is This The Winner Of Tonight's Mega Millions?

 
Who's that handsome man in the red right there? That would be me, Daddy, buying my Mega Millions tickets yesterday. I just so happened to be posted on the front page of the Staten Island Advance with that good looking mug. The lady asked me what I'm gonna do if I win. I said what any normal human being would say. I'm moving to fucking Miami. Listen I know I have like a one in 200 million chance of winning, but you still gotta be in it to win it. All you need is a ticket to the dance to have a chance with the pretty girl. If I'm a millionaire by the end of tonight, you're gonna see people jumping on this site and my dick like monkey's jumping on trees. See you all tomorrow when I'm swimming in $600 million. Don't worry though, I won't forget where I came from, I'll still have this shitty blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment