Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ho-Hum, Just a Twilight Actor Taking a Piss in the Middle of a Crowded Airport.




And this my friends is why people hate actors, and even more reason why people hate Twilight. Look at this dude, just casually taking a piss in the middle of a crowded airport. He claims he was "drunk." I've been this drunk before, but I would never take a piss in a crowded place in public because I'm not an asshole. He thinks he's above the law because he was Taylor Lautner's werewolf brother in Twilight? For sure not. You're not even jacked bro. You're a skinny fat werewolf in one of the worst movie franchises of all time. The only thing I wish is that you got 10,000 volts of electricity sent through your body by TSA. 

Skinny fat, man boobs.

Wouldn't want to fight this dude!

Now THAT'S a werewolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment