Thursday, January 10, 2013

How to Catch an Illegal Immigrant Brought to You by Taco Cid in South Carolina

http://www.wistv.com/story/20535164/taco-cids-how-to-catch-an-illegal-immigrant-shirts-spark-outrage


Taco Cid's is a nice, family taco joint located in Columbia, South Carolina. They are now making national headlines with their totally hilarious t-shirts that everyone is screaming racism about. You can see the t-shirt at the bottom of this post. I know the pictures are usually at the top but I'm away this week and the internet is fucked up so I'm doing this shit from my phone and it's not letting me put the pictures up top. Anyway, everyone is yelling about how racist this place is because of the shirt and their only response was to say that it was directly at ILLEGAL immigrants and that NO racial undertones were meant and all this other bullshit nonsense that nobody believes. I am a firm believer in you having to be able to laugh at yourself. If you're a Mexican person and you can't laugh at this you need to take a step back and stop taking shit so seriously. This is funny. If it was how to catch an Italian and there was a fucking plate of spaghetti and meatballs under that box I would think it's funny as shit. Stop taking this shit so seriously and laugh a little bit. Funny is funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment