Friday, January 18, 2013

Independent League Team to Host Manti Te'o Girlfriend Bobblehead Night

 

So the Florence Freedom of the Frontier League will be hosting Manti Te'o Girlfriend bobblehead night at their stadium on Thursday, May 23rd. They will be giving fans an empty box for them to imagine whatever they want in the box. They will also be blocking off section 115 for fans to sit with only their imaginary friends. There will also be a pretend kiss cam as well as an imaginary food fight. I wish I was the one making all of this shit up but I actually am not. This will actually be happening. I might book a flight out there just for that night because I really think I need to be in town to see this firsthand. Manti Te'o is now the biggest punchline in the history of the internet. And that's the way the cookie crumbles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment