Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Why I Hate ESPN

So I was planning on writing a review about the week in college basketball but Sportscenter and ESPN have pissed me off so much that I decided to change the subject. We know Ray Lewis is playing his last game, he said it himself. But Ed Reed made a joke yesterday about Ray Lewis saying, "I wouldn't be surprised if Ray makes a comeback and plays ten games next year." He was laughing as he was saying it, he was completely joking. But ESPN shows the interview and then has Linda Cohn tell us that we can make of our own what to think. They must think that America is a bunch of morons to put up that interview and try to make a story out of it. All they do is beat us to death with pointless stories such as this one and anything to do with Tim Tebow. Give us the relevant stuff and move on. You have enough story lines for this Super Bowl between the Harbaugh Brothers, Colin Kaepernick's tattoos and Joe Flacco's need to win this game to be considered elite. Stop playing up this Ray Lewis thing like it's about to turn into Brett Farve because if I have to go through those episodes again I will boycott the network after gouging out my eyes. ESPN, please stop with nonsense and give us what we want. Highlights and Awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment