Thursday, January 31, 2013

Old Guys Who Bang Hot Young Girls

I couldn't really find a picture of a great looking older guy but the Dos Equis guy will do for this post. You hear people say all the time and it's even scientifically proven that men get better looking as they get older. I mean just look at me, I get more fucking studly by the day. Now I get that men get better looking as they get older but I don't understand how they bang hot young girls.

Even though a guy is older and good looking, unless he's a celebrity why do young girls want to get boned by them? For instance, last night at the bar I work at there was this guy who had to be like 48 years old hanging out at by himself. About twenty minutes later I see some smoking hot blonde walk in and I'm just saying to myself that she must be lost because girls this hot never walk in this place.

She walks in and walks right over to the older guy and kisses him on the lips. She couldn't have been any older than 27 years old and she was with this guy. I was fucking amazed. I thought this guy either had to have the biggest cock anyone's ever seen, or one of the biggest bank accounts anyone's ever seen. I was just in shock and awe of what was going on.

So ladies, what's with the older guy craze? You're telling me if you're a hot 27 or 28 year old chick that you can't find a guy remotely close to your age? Or do you just not want someone close to your age? Because what it looks like is that you just want to get impregnated by the old guy and take all his money? Am I on to something? Probably. But that's why I'm asking the ladies. What's with you loving the old wrinkly balls?

Sidenote: On another note, way to go old guys who pull hot young broads. More power to you fella's.

No comments:

Post a Comment