Friday, January 18, 2013

NFL Championship Games Preview

 
Sunday is the day we figure out who will be playing in the Super Bowl. Here I come with the preview...

Sunday 3pm: 49ers at Falcons 
I'm almost in shock that the team with the best record in the NFC is a four and a half point underdog at home especially when they play well at home. With that being said, the 49ers are playing some great football right now. Colin Kaepernick has been lights out and is probably the best dual threat in the league at the moment. Also, when the 4th quarter comes around just take out the body bags because the niners D just starts murdering people. I just feel like San Fran is a team on a mission. I'll take them to win a close game. 

Sunday 6:30pm: Ravens at Patriots
The Ray Lewis story is great but the Ravens played 5 full quarters last week. The playoffs are a totally different story than the regular season and teams who play overtime playoff games do not fare well the next week. I also think Brady and the gang are just flat out a better team. I'll take the Patriots by two scores. 

That about does it. Stay tuned for my Super Bowl preview sometime before the Super Bowl. 49ers vs Pats, you heard it here first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment