Monday, January 14, 2013

Brandon Spikes Just Adding To Patriot Entertainment Value

For anyone that doesn't have a twitter or lives under a rock here go the Pats just absolutely wrecking it on the field yesterday.  Even with some of the most bullshit calls I've seen since the replacement refs the Pats pulled out another steamroll against the Texans.  I could write all day about the game yesterday but I don't have time for that right now so I'll save it for next week when they crush the Ravens. What I really wanted to talk about today is Spike's fumble dance.  I don't know where they come up with this shit but it's seriously hilarious.  Patriots have to be one of the best teams for entertainment value in the NFL.  And not for freaky shit like foot fetishes.  Just straight up random signatures that every fan loves.  Gronk's spike got him ridiculous endorsement deals, and sorry Ridely but I think Spikes just outshone your kick down the door TD dance (although that one is also fucking awesome). 

No comments:

Post a Comment