Monday, January 21, 2013

Reader Email: How Did She Not Get That I Was Hitting on Her?

Email from Ryan (Greensboro):
"The other night I'm out at the bar with a bunch of my friends and we notice these girls there. There were probably like eight to ten girls there and about five of us. Naturally I start talking to one of the girls. I thought she was really cute and her personality was awesome. I felt like she was definitely into me for a while. We were laughing and having a good time and then all of a sudden she says, "You should meet my friend, she's hot isn't she?" And then she points to her friend. Now although her friend wasn't bad looking, the girl I was talking to was better looking and I wanted to try to get with her. I didn't want her friend. How the fuck did this girl not know I was hitting on her? Am I missing something here? Or am I just a moron? What's up Steve? Give me your thoughts."

Yes bro, you are missing one big thing. SHE DEFINITELY HAD A BOYFRIEND! She's going to appear into you while you're talking because she likes the attention and wants to know that she can still bag a few dudes if she really wanted to. But she wasn't really all that interested. She deferred to her friend who clearly gave her a look that she thought you were good looking and that's what happened. You missed a very big thing. You should have banged her friend anyway. Why? Because it fell in your lap. Nice job Clueless Joe Jackson, use your head next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment