Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Chip Kelly Named Eagles Head Coach

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/769/eagles-offense

Well this is interesting. Oregon coach Chip Kelly had said he was going back to Oregon just a few days ago. Now he has accepted the Eagles head coaching job. Chris Mortensen reported this just a few minutes ago and I can't stand it. They must have made him an offer he couldn't refuse. You know what though, as a Giants fan I hate it but I don't hate it. I hate it because I know he's a great coach, but I don't hate it because I'm not sure his scheme can work in the NFL. it's a totally different ball game. They're still waiting on an official word but for now they're saying Kelly is the new head coach. I went from loving the guy to now hating him. He should've stayed at Oregon and I think he'll regret this decision. His offense is based around his quarterback running and taking a lot of hits and we know that isn't the best option in the NFL. RG III is injured, Michael Vick has been plagued by injuries and we can just move on from there. Don't tell me Russell Wilson because Wilson knows how not to take hits so he's an exception to the rule. I'm interested to see how this will work out but I hope it goes up in flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment