Saturday, January 26, 2013

Drunk Story Saturdays: You're in My Class Aren't You?

Drunk Story from Shane (UNH):
"It was the end of the semester and we had just gotten to the place on campus where all the drunk kids go to eat after they go out. I walked in and the place was packed as per usual. I then see a girl from my accounting class across the room and she comes over to me and says, "Hey, I know you. You're in my class aren't you?" I asked her if she was the girl from accounting and she said yes. I then asked her who she was there with and she said her friend from home and one of her roommates. Naturally I asked her what she was doing and then asked her if she wanted to come back to my room. Needless to say, she was more than thrilled to jump in the sack with yours truly. The sex was wild and unexpected and then I needed a way to get her out. I remembered she said she was with a friend from home. I said to her, "Shouldn't you get back and make sure your friend from home didn't disappear?" She thought about it for a second and then said I was right and she took off. Not only did I pick her up at a place that was the equivalent of a Seven Eleven, but I threw her out like a tramp when I was done. We call that a win-win." 

She sounds like a real classy lady. You must've bagged her while giving out your tickets to the gun show. Slobs crack me up. This one cracks me up because I'm willing to bet she wanted to part her legs like the red sea for you the day that she met you but just needed to wait for the right time. She saw you drunk and vulnerable like a baby fawn and went in for the kill. She succeeded and got her dick. You fell victim, but it probably wasn't so bad. At least it doesn't sound so terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment