Thursday, January 24, 2013

The New Orleans Hornets Are Now Officially the New Orleans Pelicans AKA News No One Cares About

 

I actually thought at 3 o'clock today Manti Te'o was going to announce that he was a pelican but I was completely wrong about that one. Anyway, what did happen at 3 o'clock today was the New Orleans Hornets have now become the New Orleans Pelicans. My take on the new logo is that it's awful. I thought it was the cover of the Transformers DVD when I first glanced at it. And now that I'm looking at it closer I don't know what the fuck was wrong with the Hornets logo or colors. This is absolutely terrible and since the team is so fucking bad it doesn't matter what the logo looks like, they're still going to suck. And that officially makes this News No One Cares About. 

No comments:

Post a Comment