Friday, January 18, 2013

Join the Boobment, I Am

http://www.thundertreats.com/articles/women/thanks-to-kuboobs-over-30-schools-have-joined-the-boobment.html

Look at the things that start through twitter. It was started by someone at the University of Kansas with the twitter handle @KUBoobs and has now moved to more than thirty colleges throughout the country. What they do is have girls send then pictures from the neck down in their school gear and usually showing some cleavage. I love it. Schools include Baylor, UCLA, West Virginia, Bowling Green, Nebraska, Missouri and the list goes on and on. As you can also see from the picture Ohio State is involved. I love this shit and I think it is brilliant. I am going to be hashtaging boobment all day long. I love it. Let's see what else we can get going.

1 comment: