Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Well Executed T-Shirt

 
The old women's rights protest with a woman dressing like a whore and telling everyone that means it's not an excuse to rape her. Now although I do agree that just because a woman dresses like a slut doesn't mean you should just rape her, I will say that by you dressing like a slut you are inviting a guy to do something stupid. For example, if your ass is hanging out and you go to a bar, you're inviting a drunk guy to possibly grab your ass out of stupidity. Just saying. Anyway, enough about her how about the guy behind her wearing the t-shirt. See that? I heart sluts. Brilliant. The person taking the picture could not have timed it any more perfect. The irony is deafening. 

2 comments:

  1. So if a guy dresses like a total douche bag at a bar does that mean I'm entitled to punch him in the balls because he looks like he's asking for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say entitled, I said inviting. And that answer is yes.

    ReplyDelete